DSA is opening a NEW service in Toongabbie and requires a House Manager to oversee daily operations.
Opening a new site means working from a blank slate. You will support new participants move into our site. You will recruit, onboard and train new staff members and set the practice standards and procedures. You will have the full support of your manager and our shared services teams, you won’t be doing this alone.
From the outset we are aiming high; our participants will work towards their goals, remain commented to their community, their culture and all the things they hold dear.
This is a fantastic career growth opportunity for an experienced Manager who wants to learn how to open a service. This is a full-time permanent position.
With experience supporting people with a disability to achieve their goals, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in SIL or SDA ideally as a House Coordinator or House Manager
- Experience supporting clients with complex psychosocial disabilities or high physical needs
- Demonstrated capacity to manage critical issues and deal with challenging situations
- A sound understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding framework
- Minimum Certificate IV in Disability or other relevant tertiary qualifications
Why this opportunity?
- It’s not every day you get to open a service. Ensure its right from the outset
- Supportive manager with a track record of developing leaders
- Ongoing learning and development to set you up for success
- $15,900 Salary Packaging & Meal Entertainment
- Join our SIL leadership team as we help shape the future for our participants
- Most importantly a role where you feel you are making a difference everyday!
Disability Services Australia (DSA) is a fully owned subsidiary of Scope (Aust) Ltd. Scope and DSA came together in late 2021 to form one of the largest not-for-profit disability service providers in Australia. We support people with physical, intellectual, and multiple disabilities to achieve their goals, providing services to thousands of people across New South Wales and Victoria. Our mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen.
How to Apply:
To apply online today as we are interviewing shortly.
To work at DSA, the successful applicant must undergo a NDIS Workers Check, a NSW Working with Children Check and provide evidence of COVID vaccination or medical exemption.
DSA is an EEO employer with a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all members of the community.