Behaviour support, psychological assessments and therapy, speech pathology and occupational therapy
our Enhance team
Our Enhance team of qualified therapists specialise in behaviour support, psychological assessments and therapy, speech pathology and occupational therapy.
With more than 20 years’ experience in specialised behaviour support, we we know how our NDIS participants communicate and understand the needs of their support networks..
We offer in person and telehealth services. Our clinics are located in Mascot, Kingsgrove, Campbelltown and Moss Vale.
We are an NDIS Registered Provider (No. 39764501) and can provide services within your NDIS plan or we can quote.
Download our Referral Form.
Come to us or we can come to you.
referrals and assessments
- Behaviour Support packages tailored to the individual’s needs and budget
- Referral and review of older relevant reports
- Assessment Phase resulting in a suitable Clinical Formulation and Functional Assessment
- Comprehensive Assessment report
- Positive Behaviour Support Plan (PBSP) with Functional Assessments and evidence based proactive and responsive strategies
- Senior Psychologist overview for Regulated Restrictive Practices protocols, if needed
- Consent from key decision maker(s)
- Ongoing training to family/carers/workers/teachers
- Ongoing Monitoring and Review of strategies
- Progress Report for NDIS with recommendations for the next review.
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Positive Behaviour Support Therapy
- Regulated Restrictive Practices
- Psychometric Assessments
- Specialised Assessments
- Registered Nurse
- Training & Consultancy
training with enhance health services
Our professional allied health team offer specialised training courses across a range of topics for work environments.
We can tailor and modify our training modules to suit your needs. We are Sydney based but can train across NSW and ACT.
Contact us on 1300 372 747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an obligation-free quote.
Some of our most popular training courses are:
- Disability Awareness
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Basic Medication
- Epilepsy Awareness