Senior Support Worker - Moss Vale
Permanent Full Time Position based in Moss Vale.
As our Senior Support Worker, you will play a key role empowering our participants within our day programs to be part of the community, and to live independently. This role will also be assisting the Site Manager with coordination of existing services and with coordination and delivery of capacity building programs.
- A variety of administrative tasks which includes incident reporting, partial rostering, budgeting, and claiming.
- Assisting the Site Manager with administration support to ensure our operations run smoothly and that we are compliant with the NDIS guidelines.
- Coordinating day to day participant programs.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Day to day operations will be participating in meetings, reviews and supporting the Site Manager with information management as requested.
- Acting as the key practice lead on the floor during service hours, and displaying best practice at all times.
You dare to think differently, and are passionate about making a difference to the lives of others. You pride yourself on your exceptional customer service and communication skills. Having previously worked within the Disability sector or a related field, you will have leadership and management skills. Most importantly, you strongly align with our mission and values.
You will need:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suits and outlook.
- Current Driver’s Licence (Minimum P2 License +) and your own motor vehicle.
- First Aid/CPR Certificate, NDIS Workers Check & WWCC or willingness to obtain.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the disability sector is preferred.
- Cert III in disability or relevant industry experience is highly regarded.
- Desirable: Awareness of NDIS framework and experience in using VisiCase for staff rostering and claiming.
Disability Services Australia provide pathways for people with a disability into independent accommodation (SIL) and employment (mainstream and supported).
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
To work at DSA, the successful applicant must undergo a NDIS Workers Check and a NSW Working with Children Check. It is also a requirement under DSA policy to have three COVID-19 vaccinations or a valid medical exemption. DSA is an EEO employer with a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all members of the community.