Spacious, comfortable SDA group home in Cabramatta
Applicant must be eligible for funding under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).
- Warm, cosy open plan group home.
- 2 storey home set on a large block of land.
- 2 shared living/dining areas.
- Shared kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
- 4 spacious bedrooms.
- Central air-conditioning and heating.
- BBQ with seating under covered pergola.
- Large backyard for sports, gardening, relaxing
- The site has a fully maintained vehicle.
- Quiet residential street in the Fairfield LGA.
- 5-10 minutes walk to Cabramatta shopping centre, public transport and community & leisure centre.
- 5 minute drive to Liverpool Hospital and nature reserves.
3 male participants are aged between 19-25. Independent individuals who are active, energetic, friendly and love their footy. Residents come together to celebrate festive holidays, enjoy weekly BBQs and fishing trips.
Male aged 18-45 who likes to be social, will interact with others within the home and is happy to share communal areas.
Your Support Team:
- 24 hour roster with active awake shift.
- Support staff:
– are experienced in managing participants with intellectual/ psychosocial disabilities and/or mental health.
– have specific skills and competencies in building self esteem and developing plans to achieve individual goals.
– are experienced in supporting participants to access the community.
- Access to allied health services, if required.