Quiet home on acreage in peaceful semi-rural surrounds in Berkshire Park
Spacious, quiet home built on acreage in peaceful semi-rural surrounds, just a short drive to the shops.
Applicant must be eligible for funding under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).
- Spacious purpose built home in a peaceful residential area.
- Self-contained and shared units.
- Home is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Shared open plan living/dining and kitchen.
- Central airconditioning and heating.
- Gated front yard and and backyard with veggie patch and half basketball court.
- BBQ with covered patio for relaxing, dining and entertaining.
- Visitor’s room.
- Vacancy in shared unit with private balcony and outdoor space.
- Home has a fully maintained vehicle.
- Spacious semi-rural five acre block.
- 10 minute drive to Riverstone and Windsor train stations and shopping centres.
- 5 minute drive to community centre, Berkshire Park and Windsor Downs, walk to parks and reserve.
Current participants are 1 male and 2 females, aged 18-30. Participants are quiet and independent, and celebrate festive occasions, birthdays and BBQs together
Males or females aged 18-40 looking for a quiet home. Friendly, social individuals who are comfortable sharing spaces with other residents but also happy spending time privately.
Your Support Team:
- 24 hours support roster with active night shift.
- Support staff:
– are experienced in supporting participants with intellectual/psychosocial disabilities and/or mental health.
– have specific skills and competencies in building self esteem and developing plans to achieve individual goals.
– are experienced in supporting participants to access the community.
- Access to clinical services, if required.