Modern self-contained villas in Fairfield
Comfortable, self-contained Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) villas on a secluded residential street.
Applicant must be eligible for funding under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).
- Set of 5 villas on a large block.
- Each villa is open plan with a living/dining area, bathroom and kitchen.
- Central airconditioning and heating.
- Shared living and kitchen/dining area.
- Shared outdoor BBQ and pergola area for entertaining and relaxing.
- Gated backyard with a veggie patch for participants interested in gardening.
- Enclosed front yard.
- The site has a fully maintained vehicle.
- Conveniently located in the Bankstown-Canterbury LGA.
- Quiet street in residential area.
- 5 minute drive to Campsie or Belmore train stations.
- 10 minute walk to Burwood Road, parks and reserve.
- 10 minute drive to hospitals and Bankstown Central shopping centre.
- 2 females aged 31-55.
- Independent participants who celebrate birthdays and holidays
with the DSA team.
- The participants enjoy accessing the community and attending
events together like the Easter Show.
Male or female participant aged 18-65+ who is happy to share communal areas, enjoys being sociable and interacting with others.
Your Support Team:
- 24 hour roster with active awake shift.
- The Support staff:
• are experienced in supporting participants with intellectual/ psychosocial disabilities and/or mental health.
• have specific skills and competencies in building self esteem and developing plans to achieve individual goals.
• are experienced in supporting participants to access the community