We can help
DSA can guide you through your NDIS journey, from the planning and application process, to making your NDIA plan a reality.
We provide support to
- People with an NDIS funding package
- People who are yet to transition to NDIS funding, but who are able to access other funded disability support services
- People who are interested in purchasing our services on a fee for service basis.
We are registered to offer a wide range of supports, so you can choose one, many or possibly all of the supports you need, including:
- Accommodation/Tenancy assistance
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistance to access and maintain employment
- Assistance to integrate into school or other educational program
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Behaviour support
- Therapeutic supports
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Early intervention supports for early childhood
- Management of funding for supports in a participant’s plan
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Specialised assessment of skills, abilities and needs
- Training for independence in travel and transport
DSA will claim for services we deliver at the current NDIS price rates.
The NDIS will fully fund any price increases, so you will not be out of pocket.
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) has released a number of updates to their price guide for providers of services under the NDIS over the past year, with the latest taking effect from 1st December 2019.
The NDIA has also provided for a Temporary Transition Payment (TTP), for eligible providers and DSA will be claiming the TTP.
Here is information on the NDIS Price Guide 2020-21, effective July 1, 2020.
Our Customer Connections team is your first point of contact in exploring how DSA may be able to provide the supports in your plan, or other services not funded through the NDIS, to work with you to reach your goals.