Peaceful, comfortable residence on a pleasant residential street in scenic Mittagong.
- Spacious open plan group home.
- Single storey with a large backyard.
- Shared living and dining, kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
- 5 spacious bedrooms.
- Central heating.
- BBQ with seating under covered patio.
- Large backyard for sports, relaxing or entertaining.
- Veggie patch, garden with a retreat.
- Home has a fully maintained vehicle.
- Current residents are 2 males aged between 45-60.
- Participants are friendly, sociable and like gardening and spending time outdoors.
- Participants enjoy BBQs and some meals together.
- Picturesque Mittagong in the Southern Highlands.
- 5 minute drive to the town centre, public transport, medical
facilities and Lake Alexandra Reserve.
- 10-15 minute drive to DSA’s day programs in Moss Vale and
supported employment in Braemar.
- Within easy reach of Sydney, Canberra and the Illawarra.
IN HOME SUPPORTS
- 24 hour roster with sleepover shift.
- Support staff:
– are experienced in managing participants with intellectual/ psychosocial disabilities and/or mental health.
– have specific skills and competencies in building self esteem
and developing plans to achieve individual goals.
– are experienced in supporting participants to access the
Males aged between 40-56. Friendly participants who like sharing spaces, spending time outdoors.
Applicant must be eligible for funding under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).