Villa-styled modern units on a large block in the heart of Liverpool are well suited
for supported independent living. Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) homes.
- Self contained single storey units on large block of land.
- Three 2-bedroom units, each with living room, kitchen,
bathroom with laundry facility and small courtyard.
- Shared living and dining area includes space for
- Spacious gated backyard with BBQ and covered patio for dining or entertaining.
- Central airconditioning and heating.
- Wheelchair access to and inside the house
- Home has a fully maintained vehicle.
- 2 males aged between 18-45.
- Participants engage in community and social activities like going to the beach, swimming, shopping and movies.
- Participants enjoy celebrating birthdays and public holidays
- Centrally located in Liverpool, NSW.
- A 5 minute drive to the local railway station, hospital, Westfield
shopping centre and community centre.
- 10 minute walk to Pearce Park and Whitlam Leisure Centre.
IN HOME SUPPORTS
- 24 hours support roster with sleepover shift.
- Support staff:
– are experienced in supporting participants with intellectual/
psychosocial disabilities and/or mental health.
– have specific skills and competencies in building self esteem
and developing plans to achieve individual goals.
– are experienced in supporting participants to access the
Males aged between 18-64. Friendly, social individuals with low to moderate physical care
needs who like sharing spaces and accessing the community.
Applicant must be eligible for funding under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).