Support Worker Moss Vale - Individual Support
What's in it for you?
- Flexible roster pattern to enable a healthy work-life balance
- Based in Moss Vale
- Permanent Part Time opportunity
- Regular shifts available
- Complete your qualification in Individual Support with our RTO - METS
- Learning and development opportunities to set you up for success
- Most importantly a role where you see the difference you are making
What will you be doing?
You will provide quality individual support to our participants in an in-home/ community setting, that includes:
- Promoting participants choice and control in their daily lives by supporting individuals to be an active part of their community.
- Providing personal care with dignity when required.
- Following behaviour support & health care plans to support participants live more independently within the community.
- Supporting participants to increase and develop skills â travel training, budgeting, safe relationships, life skills (cooking, shopping, cleaning).
- Assisting our participants to achieve their NDIS goals.
- Supporting participants to broaden their interest.
- Availability to work between Monday-Saturday on a rotating roster between 7.00am to 8.00pm.
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence (P2 and above) and access to a car
- A good understanding of person-centred active support or willingness to embrace this model of support
- Be comfortable supporting adult clients with intellectual disabilities, verbal behaviours, and mental health diagnoses
We’re very pleased to share that we have now officially joined forces with Scope Australia! The union of Scope and DSA has made us the second largest disability services provider in Australia.
We provide Employment Services, Community and Home Living, Allied Health Services, and Training options for people with disability. We have an innovative and supportive culture, guided by our values of Courage, Commitment, Connection, and Respect which is imbedded in everything we do.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
To work at DSA, the successful applicant must undergo a NDIS Workers Check and a NSW Working with Children Check. It is also a requirement under DSA policy to have three COVID-19 vaccinations or a valid medical exemption. DSA is an EEO employer with a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all members of the community.