Disability Services Australia are a values-based, for-purpose enterprise employing more than 1500 people in key regions of New South Wales. As a respected disability services provider for over 60 years, we continue to provide quality services and support for people with a disability.
Our Packaging Solutions Team provides meaningful direct employment for people with a disability and provides third party supply chain solutions for leading local, national and international businesses.
Are you a person with production experience and a real knack for working with people? If you thrive mentoring and supporting others â you don’t want to miss this opportunity to be part of our fantastic, hardworking team.
What will you be doing?
You will help to oversee the day-to-day operations of our warehouse ensuring a safe and productive work environment for your team and co-workers.
As the Production Coordinator, you will be monitoring daily production schedules, maintaining quality assurance and control procedures, supervising employees who have a disability and resolving customer enquiries that may arise.
- Full time position based in Kingsgrove
- Monday â Friday day shifts
- Competitive pay rate $60-$65k per annum + super + salary packaging
- Free onsite parking
What do you need?
Experience in a warehouse/packaging environment is desirable, but a willingness to learn and a happy disposition are essential!
- Forklift license (or willing to obtain).
- Experience supervising staff.
- Ability to provide good customer service, meet time frames and prioritise.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work alongside people with a disability.
- Good attention to detail to check stock levels and sign off deliveries.
- Current COVID vaccination.
To work at DSA, you will require probity checks including NDIS Worker Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.