Who we Are:
Disability Services Australia provide pathways for people with a disability into employment (mainstream and supported) and independent accommodation. Our Packaging Solutions Team is an Australian Disability Enterprise providing meaningful direct employment for people with a disability and provides third party supply chain solutions for local, national and international businesses. We pack and label products for more than 70 business customers each year, which gives our employees the opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading brands.
What will you be doing?
As the Production Assistant, you will work within a diverse and supportive team, inclusive of people of all abilities (people with a disability and able bodied) at our warehouse in Kingsgrove.
As a valued member of our team, you will
- Undertake process and packing tasks, including physically lifting (Manual Handling) of goods and equipment
- Ensuring produced goods are regularly checked and approved to match customer requirements
- Ensuring finished goods and palletising configuration and labelling meets customer specification before dispatched
- Be able to use computer programs to organise couriers, operate automatic pallet wrapping machines and other equipment (full training will be provided).
Full time position, Monday to Friday- 7am-3pm
What you will bring to the team?
- Forklift License
- Previous experience in a pick packing and/or production environment
- Punctuality and reliability
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment for yourself and your colleagues
- Willingness to work alongside people with a disability
To work at DSA, you will require probity checks including NDIS Worker Check, Working with Children Check and evidence of covid vaccine status.
Apply online now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.