Modern spacious free standing villa surrounded by greenery, nestled in the heart of Goulburn. Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) home.
- Spacious 2 bedroom villa.
- Shared living and dining area.
- Open plan kitchen and laundry.
- Ducted airconditioning and heating.
- Large patio with outdoor seating and BBQ for dining and
entertaining with family and friends.
- Courtyard with flower and vegetable garden.
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) site with
- The home has a fully maintained vehicle.
- 2 males and 1 female, aged 27 – 50 who enjoy gardening, cooking and accessing the community.
- Participants come together to celebrate festive occasions, birthdays and communal meals.
- Southern Tablelands location, under the Goulburn/Mulwaree Council.
- 5 minute drive to Goulburn City Centre.
- 10 minute walk to parks and reserves.
- Buses and accessible taxis available
IN HOME SUPPORTS
- 24 hours support roster with sleepover shift.
- Support staff:
– are experienced in supporting participants with intellectual
psychosocial disabilities and/or mental health.
– have specific skills and competencies in building self esteem and
developing plans to achieve individual goals.
– experienced in supporting participants to access the community.
- Access to clinical services utilising participant’s NDIS funding
Female aged 25-50 looking for a quiet home. Participant who likes to be social and interact with others within
the home, but also likes their own space.
Applicant must be eligible for funding under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).