Cosy, modern self contained units spread over a large block, conveniently located a short distance from the Goulburn CBD.
- Modern style brick home with 6 self-contained units.
- Each unit has an open plan living room, kitchen, bathroom with laundry facilities and a small courtyard.
- Large shared lounge and kitchen area for residents to relax and socialise.
- Large external shared backyard with BBQ and covered pergola to relax or entertain.
- Veggie patch in garden and half size basketball court.
- Wheelchair access in all units.
- Home has a fully maintained vehicle.
- 2 males aged 20-40.
- Participants are quiet, friendly and polite.
- Participants come together to celebrate festive holidays.
- Large block on quiet street in Goulburn, NSW.
- 5 minute drive to the city and community centre, parks, shops,
hospital and public transport.
- 15 minute walk to park.
IN HOME SUPPORTS
- 24 hours support roster with active awake shift.
- Support staff:
– are experienced in supporting participants with intellectual/
psychosocial disabilities and/or mental health.
– have specific skills and competencies in building self esteem
and developing plans to achieve individual goals.
– are experienced in supporting participants to access the
- Access to clinical services, if required.
Preferably male aged 18-55 looking for a quiet home. Participants who like to be social and interact with others within
the home, but also like their own space.
Applicant must be eligible for funding under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).