Comfortable, modern self-contained Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) villas on a secluded residential street, ideal for participants seeking supported independent living.
- 5 independent villas on large property.
- Self contained with living/dining area, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, airconditioning and heating.
- Shared living/dining area in the front house.
- Large backyard with covered patio for BBQ and entertaining.
- Veggie patch and spacious courtyard.
- Gated front yard and backyard.
- Home has a fully maintained vehicle.
- 3 males aged 18-55.
- Participants celebrate birthdays, share meals and BBQs together.
- They love watching footy and accessing the community for
activities like bowling.
- Located in the Fairfield LGA.
- 10 minute walk to Canley Vale Train Station.
- 5 minute drive to shopping centres, community centre and
Fairfield Adventure Park.
- 10 minute drive to Liverpool Station
IN HOME SUPPORTS
- 24 hours support roster with active awake shift.
- Support staff:
– are experienced in supporting participants with intellectual/
psychosocial disabilities and/or mental health.
– have specific skills and competencies in building self esteem
and developing plans to achieve individual goals.
– are experienced in supporting participants to access the
Male or female aged 18-55 looking for a quiet home. Friendly individual who is comfortable sharing spaces with other
residents but also happy spending time on their own.
Applicant must be eligible for funding under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).