Spacious and comfortable Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) group home on a peaceful and quiet street.
- Warm, cosy open plan group home.
- 2 storey home set on a large block of land.
- 2 shared living/dining areas.
- Shared kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
- 4 spacious bedrooms.
- Central air-conditioning and heating.
- BBQ with seating under covered pergola.
- Large backyard for sports, gardening, relaxing
- 3 male participants are aged between 19-25.
- Independent individuals who are active, energetic, friendly and love their footy.
- Residents come together to celebrate festive holidays, weekly BBQs and fishing trips
- Quiet residential street in the Fairfield LGA.
- 5-10 minutes walk to Cabramatta shopping centre, public transport and community & leisure centre.
- 5 minute drive to Liverpool Hospital and nature reserves.
IN HOME SUPPORTS
- 24 hour roster with active awake shift.
- Support staff:
– are experienced in managing participants with intellectual
psychosocial disabilities and/or mental health.
– have specific skills and competencies in building self esteem and developing plans to achieve individual goals.
– are experienced in supporting participants to access the
- Access to allied health services, if required.
- The site has a fully maintained vehicle
Male aged 18-45 who likes to be social, will interact with others within the home and is happy to share communal areas.
Applicant must be eligible for funding under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).